1. Minimize CPAP Noise. Try using the 6 foot or longer hose.
2. Reduce Airflow Noise. Masks can be a source of sound, especially if you are experiencing leaks. Mask liners may help prevent leaks while lessening facial marks.
You may also consider replacing your mask cushion if it no longer holds a proper seal.
3. Location Makes a Difference. Placing your machine lower than ear level may reduce the sound heard.
4. Purchase a Qtube. The Qtube muffles the windy noise at the mask created by the small motor in the Z1™.
5. The Qtube is included in the purchase of the Z2™.