Apple has just approved the Nitelog iOS 9 Update and it is ready for immediate download at the iTunes Store.
Please be sure that you follow these steps for proper installation:
- Delete the previous version of Nitelog from your iPhone and/or iPad. (Tap and hold the Nitelog app icon until all the icons wiggle. Press the X in the circle at the corner of the icon to delete.) Note: the past data still exists in the Z1 Auto. So it will still be there once you resync with the new app.
- Reboot your iPhone and/or iPad.
- Go to the Apple App Store and search for "Nitelog."
- Install the new version of Nitelog on your iPhone/ iPad.
- Reconnect the iPhone/iPad to the Z1 Auto using Bluetooth. (+ sign upper left of first screen)
- Sync your iPhone and/or your iPad with your Z1 Auto. (Press the green circle with the circular arrow at the bottom of the chart screen.)
The HDM Team