The battery icon will blink while charging. If the battery icon does not blink, we recommend disconnecting the PowerShell™, battery, and Z1™ or Z2™ device completely from each other and then re-connecting all components. If this does not solve the problem or if the issue presents itself again, please contact your supplier or HDM Customer Service for further support.
You can also try the following:
If your battery is not charging:
Please review the following tips below.
- Disconnect the device from the battery and the power supply.
- If you squeeze the arrows on the sides of the PowerShell, you should feel the CPAP release.
- Reassemble the device to the battery and to the power supply. When reassembling, make sure you hear the components click together and see that the DC plug (silver cylinder in the bottom of PowerShell) goes into the hole in the CPAP.
- Make sure to fully charge the battery for 10-12 hours.
- The Z1/Z2 screen will stop flashing and all bars will be solid.
- Note: Battery indicator starts showing 4 bars at 75% charge.
When your battery has a full charge it will be displayed on the Z1™ or Z2™ LCD screen as four solid bars.
Always store the Battery separately from the PowerShell and if you are not using your battery on a continuous basis, please fully charge every 2-3 weeks, then remove from PowerShell.
The battery will not charge if the temperature is over 80 degrees Fahrenheit. This is a safety feature of the lithium battery.